Today I would like to present you a French concept which is very popular and successful in Lyon. Have you heard of or used Euroservice before?
Obviously, because I moved abroad, I live abroad but also because I travel a bit and I have friends all over the world, I was in a need to send a package quickly, cheaply and quite big. And I was lucky enough to come across eurosender services which helped me out. Now I am confident I’ll use them again and I am sure there can be useful for you as well. That is why I want to present you eurosender company and show you how you can use them. Or maybe you have already tested their services? Firstly, please check out my interview and then let me know your experience.
1.Who are you? What do you do? And why in France?
Eurosender is a digital platform for booking logistics services in Europe. At the core of our service is the belief that logistics should be simple and transparent. With Eurosender, the booking requires just a few clicks and should take less than 3 minutes. Our technology-driven solution introduces a more organized, user-friendly and cost-effective approach to logistics.
Headquartered in London and with offices in Berlin and Ljubljana, Eurosender’s international team hails from diverse backgrounds and is cumulatively fluent in 15 languages, allowing us to better serve our customer base in over 30 different countries.
Our services are offered in all European countries, including France. We are connecting Europe through shipping services.
2. Do you help Expats OR Do you get help as an Expat?
Eurosender came into being after an experience as an expat in a foreign country. That is why expatriates play an important role for Eurosender. Those who moved abroad to settle down in a foreign place are often in need of shipping services. We realize that organizing your move to a foreign place is a quite complex process. To make the transition as smooth as possible, the relocation has to be easy to organize and at a cost which won’t break the bank.
Moving abroad for work or studies, even temporarily, requires a lot of travel arrangements. Shipping the belongings ahead takes the biggest burden off your shoulder. And here is where Eurosender comes into play, organizing the shipping on your behalf.
So expats can take a new job abroad and relocate easily.
3. How does it work for Expats in Lyon? (More about your business and services/ What is helpful for you as an Expat)
- Lowest prices and immediate quotations
- Our platform acts like an aggregator of shipping requests coming from both individuals and companies based in any European countries. This increases our bargaining power with the logistics companies in setting a low price. This, in return, allow us to pass the saving on to our customers.
- For any selected route, the prices are instantly shown on our website. The quotations are accurate and final- no hidden costs. We care about people’s belongings so in the price of every shipment we included an insurance of up to 200 EUR. We also offer affordable rates for additional insurance.
- We offer guidance on how to prepare a shipment, we give advice and information throughout the entire shipping process. Whether you need to organize a freight transport or to ship a couple of parcels, we have hands on experience on how to prepare for shipping.
- Our live chat agents are ready to answer any questions and guide your steps.
Our highly responsive customer support team is available to help resolve any problems should they arise. We will represent you in the communication with the courier service providers.
4. What are your Top 3 Tips For Expats in Lyon?
- Life in France is expensive but you can still save a lot of money by looking for supermarket deals, buying in 2 euro shops, enjoying Lyon for free…there is always something interesting to do for free on Lyon …keep an eye on this blog section LINK
- Lyon is a capital of gastronomy so it seems obligatory to try their specialties and the best place for this it’s their famous bouchons – traditional lyonnais restos serving homemade food and in good quantity
- Use the opportunity to go skiing. It’s very easy and convenient to get to Alpes from Lyon
5. What are Your Top 3 Useful For Expats Resources (magazines, books, websites, services etc)
Where can we find you?
Physical Addrecan wee Canada Square, L39, Canary Wharf, E14 5AB London
How we can contact you?
Phone Number: +33 1 82 88 48 29
What is the website? URL: www.eurosender.com
So now please tell me did you know that such efficient service for expats, students, friends of the friends, families, basically for everyone exist and it’s ready for you to use? Or maybe you have used something different before? What’s your experience?