Let me tell you what are the best and the Top Cashback Sites in France
So i haven’t stopped yet! But I am getting into my beloved and rewarding Cashback Sites today. I will tell you more about what they are, how they work and what are the best cashback sites here in France. Ready? So cashback sites are the type of reward website that pays its members a percentage of money earned when they purchase goods and services. They will pay you when you click through them, go to retailers or service providers and spend money. So basically, if you want to buy something online or sign up to a finance product, rather than going direct to the website, click to the company via a cashback site and you get paid for it. Cool isn’t it. Well, to slow down your enthusiasm i need to say that it takes time to see the money gained but once you signed up and start using cashback site you sometimes forget about it and it still makes money for you;-) The most rewarding things on there are holidays purchases or mobile phone contracts, insurances etc as you are sure to spend a high amount of money so the percentage received will also be high.
There are many of them available worldwide but you should sign up just for a one to avoid confusion and making the most of them. SO here you have a list of Top 8 Cashback Sites in France, Have a look and pick and choose the one that is the most appealing for you.
- iGraal – This is my favourite one and I have already signed up with them. They are on the market since 2006 and nowadays have over 2 millions members. In 2012 and 2013 they have been named No. 1 in France, seventh in the Deloitte Fast 50 websites. They are really good – they have over 1600 merchants to choose from, they give you registration bonus of 3 Euros and allow you to withdraw your money by bank transfer, Paypal, Amazon Gift Certificate. But what I love it the most about is the fact that this is All in One Website to save money. iGraal display all the voucher codes available, printed voucher codes, it has a comparison section, it shows the best deals and what is more it has a very useful plugin to your browser for helping you spot the cashbacks and its application for mobile browser. On top of that they are reliable and never disappointed me! Sign – on iGraal
- EBUYCLUB – Another very comprehensive cashback website which I can highly recommend. They have some serious strengths such as: its payment threshold to only 1 cent and browser bar that is as effective as that of iGraal, the mobile app, the impressive numbers of over 1800 merchants 3200 voucher codes. On top of that they seem to offer higher cashbacks for the first purchases, registration bonus of 3 euros, payment methods such as bank transfer ,Paypal , Amazon Gift Certificate and cheque. They also show deals and promotions and have the comparison section but its not as comprehensive as iGraal as it does not display enough products and does not take into account the merchants who are not partners. Sign in – on EBUYCLUB
- Poulpeo – another my best cashback website which has been founded by Breton company. I like it especially for a very user friendly interface and that it is very informative and easy to use. They work with over 1800 merchants, have a bonus when you register. You just need 15 Euro to be able to withdraw your money via paypal and bank transfer. They has also launched the useful plug in which will not let you forget your cashback. Sign in – on Poulpeo
- Cashstore – less known and less popular with the average offerings and standard services and tools available but still should be included in the top best cashback websites. It works with over 1190 merchants, it has a download bar, it let you receive the winnings by cheque, bank transfer or PayPal once you have accumulated € 15 cashback. Sign in – on Cashstore
- Fabuleos – this is a smaller one but still have the most leading e- retailers of over 1200 and a browser plugin, voucher codes section and the payment threshold at 1 euro . They improved! Instead of charging you with 7 euros for using their services, they offer you the registration bonus as competitors and what else, they have specially created for you Widgets which you can get for free here. Hope you find that useful. Sign in – on Fabuleos
- CeriseClub – another one I like very much which has been operating in France since 2006. It is partnered with over 8000 merchants. It is also very comprehensive as you can enjoy voucher codes, deals, and a price comparison section as well as a useful plug in. It is easy to navigate and get you quickly to the Top Offers and The Free Delivery. In terms of cashback it offers it via Wajestic a proper cashback site which help you save money online. By registering with them you will be credited 3 € and payment of cashback comes from 20 € accumulated. Sign in – on Wajestic and enjoy the discounts & money back and very cool plug in here
- Mailorama – one of the newest cashback websites but very professional and offering the higher sign in bonus of 5Euros!. You can get 1 Euro more when you download their useful Shopping Widget They work with top French brands and even if they are pretty new as operating since 2011 they have already 1500000 members. They have voucher codes, free delivery offers and something different like Freebies section. Sign in on Mailorama
- Radins.com – this is a bit different but I like the idea of the popular community site for tips which has also launched cashback, with over 13000 merchants. They are very popular and well known as they were built on the community strong basis. On top of that they offer Bon Plans and 70 000 Voucher Codes and obviously the Forum & Blog Activity. They also have printable coupons and toolbar to get. Sign in on Radins.
Have you already decided and signed up? I did. I am starting to use them and making more saving when buying online. SO my strategy is simple yet effective….When i decide to do online purchase, I do search for voucher code in one of the voucher code sites I have already written about on my blog. Then i remember the code and i go to the cashback site to which I am signed up to and I click on the site I want to buy from. Once i landed on the website, I order the product or service, I use the voucher code if available and then, if all goes well I get a discount and cashback. So i hope you share my passion for savvy shopping in France and you can start.